16 September 2011

Winners of the Circus ATC Challenge Announced!

1st Prize: Sarah Myers: Dagger Throw - $30 gift certificate

2nd Prize: Jennifer Young: South American Circus - $20 gift certificate


3rd Prize: Sherry Scott: Circus Knife Throwing Act - $10 gift certificate


Runner Up: Kristin Hubick: Bearded Lady - $5 gift certificate

Runner Up: Anne Squire: Showbiz - $5 gift certificate


Random Drawing: #24 Nicole Marie: Carnivale -$25 gift certificate

Thanks everyone for entering!

Look at All the Entries - Every One & All the Comments

Right now our Facebook Gallery has all of the entries. You don't need to sign into Facebook - you don't even need a Facebook account to see the entries or read the comments people have made. They are all so wonderful it was hard to choose the finalists and we're sure it was hard for all the voters!

4 comments:

  1. Have you already narrowed it down to five? I looked at all the delightful entries, and my five favorites were: 3, 6, 11, 13, and 14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks say**yes! We narrowed it down to 5 - you can see them here:

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.268453899840442.71847.116863261666174&l=fbf4abb4af&type=1

    If you just had to pick one, which would it be? #3 made the finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I sent my address to you on Tuesday 9/6 as a Facebook message to Annie Schempp. Let me know if you need me to re-send it. - Nicole Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all very cool indeed! Now I want to make ATCs, in my copious free time, of course!

    ReplyDelete