07 March 2011

SilverCrow Shrine Challenge


What to Make
Shrines! Any size - big, small, tiny, jewelry! Use a nicho, a box or build your own!

Categories
Large Shrines (over 4 inches high) and Small Shrines (4 inches high or smaller).

What to Use
Use at least one SilverCrow Creations product - old or new - from Etsy or our website. No purchase necessary - just as long as we sell the product - you don't even have to buy it from us.

How to Enter
Post a picture on SilverCrow's Facebook page or email us. Just be sure to tell us where the picture is so we can find it. Maximum 2 entries per category. Please make sure that you tell us which challenge you're entering and the dimensions of your shrine. It's hard to tell size from a photograph! And, be sure to let us know which of our products you used in your shrine.

Deadline
March 21, 2011

Entry Gift
Everyone who enters will receive a free digital collage sheet with shrine related images via email. Of course, we'll need your email address and of course the download will be large enough for you to use. If you're already a customer, we probably have your email address. If not, please email it to us. If we can't find you, we'll let you know via our blog, Omar's Features on SilverCrowCreations.com and on Facebook.

Entry Gift - Digital Collage Sheet
Prizes
First Prize in each category is the Brand New SilverCrow Shrine Kit! Second prize is a Jumbo Ephemera Collection.
SilverCrow's Jumbo Ephemera Package
Representative Sample - Each one Different (of course)
Our New Shrine Kit
Fine Print
By entering the contest, you allow us to post your photographs and your first name or pseudonym online and in print.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful! I would LOVE to participate but am about to leave for Tanzania. I am looking forward to seeing all the entries, as well as hoping it's such a huge success that you will do it again real soon! I'd like to do one using all of your little people.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is a success, we'll have more challenges, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to decide which ones to enter. I have some that I have sold so no longer own. Ate they eligable? I would have to estimate the size of two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We only need the pictures. Estimates of size are ok...we just didn't think it fair to include large with small!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, that makes it easier! One coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking, I'd love to enter, but I don't have time right now... and then I looked around, and I actually have two shrines I made a while back, using your nichos.

    I'll have to see if I can get a good picture of either one, and maybe then I'll send it in, if I'm brave enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I just emailed you with a link to my livejournal entry (because I thought I might as well share it with my friends too) for one of my nichos.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what people do with your treasures - I hope you get lots of entries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As soon as it's over, we'll post them all here on our blog. I'm trying to put together a page on our website (I should have thought about that in detail first) so that I can add the descriptions, too.

    I already have your pictures, Anne - thanks! and have sent your collage sheet.

    I hope so many people enter that we need more prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is too fun, i hope you do more! maybe a crow challenge....

    ReplyDelete