27 March 2010

Clumbsy is as Clumbsy Does

Just got back from the hospital. Earlier today, I slid off the bottom carpeted step in the living room and heard a loud crack - so did the kitty, who ran away immediately. It didn't hurt that badly, so we figured it was just a sprain. Then the swelling started.

At Mon Valley Hospital, there's a new Fast Track. It was just 1 hour and 5 minutes from the time we left until we returned home. Kudos to everyone there, especially Sal. He's taken care of a big bunch of us now: my Mom, Daddy, Pete, Aunt Betty and now me!


The good news is - no break. The bad news is - it's hard to maneuver. I'll survive! But the brace I'm supposed to wear presses right on the bone - and I think I'd much rather just prop my foot up and let Pete wait on me.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Feel better soon, Annie! (I'm assuming Annie because you've named the rest of the gang).

    ReplyDelete